Thursday, September 9, 2010

online journal?

so, i've definitely heard about blogs. read about blogs, and seen friends blog.  but never did one myself.  however, since i have been journaling since i was a child, i DEFINITELY think that this is something i could get into.  however, i am pretty sure, you might just have to be bored, or want to realllly know what is going on in my life, because i will be pretty sporadic, and probably unorganized as to what i write about.


i guess i won't tell you my secrets. all of them, at least :P  i'm unsure if i am supposed to direct this to someone or not, but i will just write like i journal.


tap, tap, tap. i love the sounds that my fingers make on the keyboard, and i think that is why i type away speedily.   anyways, this will be a short introduction as to what i am thinking will be a rather fun time, but i only have a few minutes so i must say adieu.  much love, boriqua.

2 comments:

  1. love this idea, especially since I consider myself a wanna-be-author, so it's one way to get published, right? I love the way you write like you speak, no pretense. My favorite quality in a person is just that. My last comment, well question, please explain "boriqua". Unfamiliar term to this gringa. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i would love to get into your mind :) you are always interesting, and have such a magnetic personality, i guarantee reading your writing will be a duplicate of your personality.

    <3

    boriqua or the appropriate spelling of 'boricua' means puerto rican girl :) and, i definitely keep forgetting you are not spanish. can't help it. lol lemme know when you start your blog. i'm cooking dinner, and trying to figure out what to write about :)

    ReplyDelete